Monday, June 2, 2014

Class Reflection

What did you like best about this class?

What I liked best about this class was that i learned new things, i learned things that i didn't even know you could've done in a computer. I liked that we had free time. 

What did you dislike about this class?

What i disliked about this class was how we did the same things everyday. I would've liked to do new things maybe each week. I disliked how we only had 5 minutes of free time.

What can you recommend to improve the class?

What i would recommend to make the class better is do different things each week or something, because doing the same thing everyday was a little boring. 

What will you always remember about this class?

What I will always remember about this class how mr. would always say Ctr.

No comments:

Post a Comment