Monday, January 13, 2014

 Assignment:
What i did in my Christmas break:


During the last 3 weeks i was really busy but it was also boring. The first week my family went out most of the days,the day after was Christmas, all my family went to my aunts house. We ate really good food and open the present, we had a good time. the next week. we did the same thing, we went out but also stayed home a couple of days. For new years we went to my other cousins house where it was a little boring but the food made it better. The last week we just stayed home. i had to take care of my little brother and sister most of the time. It was fun some of the days but the rest were just ugh boring. the good thing about the last week was that i was talking to this kid the whole time about us. it was really interesting and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment